TPN Australia is a subscription based school support model, providing all music teachers and students in a school music department with access to the COSAMP resources.
Our network of music education organisations puts the school and its music teachers within instant reach of expert support:
- Curricular support & program design
- Professional development
- Technical assistance
- Advice and guidance on purchasing and upgrading equipment resources
- Virtual classroom sessions
What you’ll get
Member schools will get access to the TPN Australia Teacher resource website with hundreds of downloadable documents including:
- Suggested course guides for Years 7 -10
- Lesson guides & Practical exercise guides
- Assessment tasks guide for students and teachers
- Planning documents and curricular mapping information
- iPad and tablet support – including the iPad Series of exercises and the App Guide for music education
- & more!
- National Curriculum for The Arts (Music)
- VCE Music
- SACE Music Technology
Years 7 – 10 courses:
- Music theory through technology: 1
- Music theory through technology: 2
- Music theory through technology (fast-track)
- Making music using software: 1
- Making music using software: 2
- Recording and mixing: 1
- Recording and mixing: 2
- Sound & music in multi-media
- Sound in live music events
Aside from the resource library
On top of the core resources, COSAMP also offers TPN Australia member schools:
- Advice and information on upgrading equipment and technology with ‘The Equipment Room’
- The Bookshop, a selection of recommended eBooks and textbooks to accompany your music program
- The Virtual Classroom student platform
- & more
PD and other services
COSAMP also has a range of professional development solutions including one-on-one remote access sessions, onsite group workshops and live online webinars. These informative sessions encompass both music technology topics as well as training & assessing.
Members can also take advantage of COSAMP’s Tailored Program curriculum design service.
Sign your school up for a TPN Australia licence for one simple annual subscription fee, covering full access for all teachers and students in a school’s music department.