TPN VET is an auspice and resources service provided by COSAMP for schools delivering qualifications from the CUA Creative Arts & Culture Training Package in VET in Schools programs.
COSAMP is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 41549). Our Auspice arrangements allow schools to deliver accredited training that culminates in students receiving a nationally recognised Certificate or Statement Of Attainment. Our unique approach is defined by our commitment to teacher support and continuously improving our library of teaching and learning resources, keeping them always relevant to current music production trends and technology.
Now over 100 schools nationally are involved in the TPN VET program, with COSAMP issuing Certificates and Statements of Attainment for over 2000 students in 2014.
About TPN VET
TPN VET is an auspicing arrangement with RTO compliance management and support, including:
- Site visits
- Structured online meetings
- Step by step guidance through compliance requirements
- Timely issuance of Certificates and statements
- Invitation to free Moderation and benchmarking meetings with other VET Music teachers
What you’ll get
You’ll get access to the Teacher resource website with hundreds of downloadable documents including:
- Fully audited and compliant assessment tasks and tools for over 50 Units of Competency.
- Lesson guides, practical Exercises
- Planning documents and Unit of Competency mapping information
- Simple, paperless results management workbook
- & more!
CUA20615 Certificate II in Music Industry
CUA30915 Certificate III in Music Industry
CUA40915 Certificate IV in Music Industry
CUA10315 Certificate I in Visual Arts
VCE VET MUSIC
• Program 1 Certificate II in Music Industry
• Program 2 Certificate III in Music Industry (Performance)
• Program 3 Certificate III in Music Industry (Sound Production)
On top of that…
In addition, you’ll get access to the TPN Student site and the option of a range of professional development solutions including one-on-one remote access sessions, onsite group workshops and live online webinars. These informative sessions encompass both music technology topics as well as training & assessing.
Sign your school up for TPN VET for one simple annual auspicing fee per-school, not per-student.